- The Origin of Mozart's Serenade K. 375
- A Strauss Miscellany
- Unknown Documents concerning Oskar Kokoschka's 1912 Marriage Attempts
- The Chess Master Karl Hamppe: A Short Biography
- At the Grave of Adolf Schwarz
- A Concert Report in the Diary of Carl Ludwig Costenoble
- The Death of Chess Master Julius Perlis
- The Will of Carl Ferdinand Pohl
- A Donizetti Discovery
- The Rediscovery of Carl Czerny's original Will
- Two Seals of Joseph Haydn
- A Seal of Franz Schubert?
- A Rediscovered Lanner Autograph
This list is not complete. For obvious reasons some topics of research cannot be revealed in advance.
Questions and inquiries submitted via e-mail cost time to be answered. And since time is not free, requests can only be answered if they come with a donation.
I call attention to the fact that all digital copies of historical documents on this blog (unless otherwise indicated) are first publications. Hence, the unauthorized use of these files, whose creation is based on a great amount of personal work, is a violation of copyright. While most archival documents are in public domain, their digital copies are not. If the threshold of originality is so low – as some freeloaders have repeatedly claimed – it is reasonable enough to have readers themselves order scans of documents directly from the archives. I also want to point out that all posts on this blog are being regularly updated.