- Johann Strauss's Godmother Anna Köppel
- Five More Unknown Godchildren of Joseph Haydn
- The Chess Master Karl Hamppe: a Short Biography
- At the Grave of Adolf Schwarz
- A Concert Report in the Diary of Carl Ludwig Costenoble
- The Death of Chess Master Julius Perlis
- The Will of Carl Ferdinand Pohl
- A Donizetti Discovery
- The Rediscovery of Carl Czerny's original Will
- Two Seals of Joseph Haydn
- An unknown Letter by Aloisia Lange
- Arthur Kaufmann and Alexander Alekhine in Odessa
The list is not complete. For obvious reasons some topics of research cannot be revealed in advance.
Questions and inquiries submitted via e-mail cost time to be answered. And because time is not free, requests can only be answered if they come with a donation.
I call attention to the fact that all digital copies of historical documents on this blog (unless otherwise indicated) are first publications. The unauthorized use of these files, whose creation is based on a great amount of personal work, represents a violation of copyright. While most archival documents are in public domain, their digital copies are not. I also want to point out that all posts on this blog are being regularly updated.