- An Interesting Tenant of Joseph Leitgeb in Altlerchenfeld
- An Illegitimate Child of Carl Maria von Weber
- A Bit of Bononcini
- A Donizetti Discovery
- Unknown Stadler Documents (Part I)
- A Letter by Giovanni Carestini
- The Family of Carl Schlechter
- The Violinist Dobieerczil: a Snapshot of Current Mozart Scholarship
- Two Seals of Joseph Haydn
- An Unknown Letter by Aloisia Lange
- The Seal of Emanuel Schikaneder
- An Unknown Letter by Francesco Benucci
- Bonno Documents
- At the Grave of Joseph Sonnleithner
This list is not complete. For obvious reasons some topics of research cannot be announced in advance.
Updated: 15 October 2018
Some readers have expressed concern regarding the decrease of the frequency of my posts during the last two years. As I explained in June 2015, my research is very time-consuming and I'm not getting paid for my online-publications. If readers are not willing to support this blog with donations, it will have to be discontinued. I would also like to point out that questions and inquiries submitted via e-mail cost time to be answered. And since time is not free, requests can only be answered if they come with a donation.
The current interruption of the blog is caused by work on a major non-musicological research project.