- The Chess Master Karl Hamppe: a short Biography
- About Arthur Kaufmann
- A Concert Report in the Diary of Carl Ludwig Costenoble
- The Will of Carl Ferdinand Pohl
- The Original Will of Natalie Bauer-Lechner
- The Marriage Documents of George Szell
- A Donizetti Discovery
- The Rediscovery of Carl Czerny's original Will
- The Family of Carl Schlechter
- The Violinist Dobieerczil: a Snapshot of Current Mozart Scholarship
- Two Seals of Joseph Haydn
- An Unknown Letter by Aloisia Lange
- The Seal of Emanuel Schikaneder
This list is not complete. For obvious reasons some topics of research cannot be revealed in advance.
Updated: 18 May 2020
Some readers have expressed concern regarding the decrease of the frequency of my posts during the last two years. As I explained in June 2015, my research is very time-consuming and I'm not getting paid for my writing on this blog. If readers are not willing to support my work with donations, this blog will have to be discontinued. I would also like to state that questions and inquiries submitted via e-mail cost time to be answered. And since time is not free, requests can only be answered if they come with a donation.
On the occasion of a recent copyright infringement, I have to point out once again that all the digital copies of historical documents on this blog (unless otherwise indicated) are first publications. The unauthorized use of these files, whose creation is based on a lot of personal work, represents a violation of copyright. While most archival documents are in public domain, their digital copies are not.