- A Mozart Forgery
- Robert Franz Müller: the Unknown Part of his Estate
- About Arthur Kaufmann
- A Rediscovered Score by Joseph Lanner
- The Will of Carl Ferdinand Pohl
- 'In spite of all my misfortune and bad luck in all variations, my life has been rich and wonderful.' – New Light on the Life of Paula Wolf Kalmar
- The Original Will of Natalie Bauer-Lechner
- The Marriage Documents of George Szell
- A Donizetti Discovery
- Unknown Stadler Documents (Part I)
- The Rediscovery of Carl Czerny's original Will
- The Family of Carl Schlechter
- The Violinist Dobieerczil: a Snapshot of Current Mozart Scholarship
- Two Seals of Joseph Haydn
- An Unknown Letter by Aloisia Lange
- The Seal of Emanuel Schikaneder
This list is not complete. For obvious reasons some topics of research cannot be revealed in advance.
Updated: 7 January 2020
Some readers have expressed concern regarding the decrease of the frequency of my posts during the last two years. As I explained in June 2015, my research is very time-consuming and I'm not getting paid for my publications. If readers are not willing to support this blog with donations, it will have to be discontinued. I would also like to state that questions and inquiries submitted via e-mail cost time to be answered. And since time is not free, requests can only be answered if they come with a donation.
On the occasion of a recent copyright infringement, I have to point out once again that all the digital copies of historical documents on this blog (unless otherwise indicated) are first publications. The unauthorized use of these files, whose creation is based on a lot of personal work, represents a violation of copyright. While most archival documents are in public domain, their digital copies are not.