Jul 16, 2016

Upcoming Posts


  • Fux Documents
  • The Seal of Emanuel Schikaneder
  • An Unknown Letter by Aloisia Lange
  • An Unknown Source Concerning Johann Mayrhofer's Suicide
  • A Godson of Albert Lortzing
  • Mauro Giuliani's Viennese Residence at Stadt 1083
  • The Will of Moritz Gottlieb Saphir
  • Bonno Documents
  • At the Grave of Joseph Sonnleithner
  • Considering Conti
  • Unknown Trattner Documents
  • Unknown Godchildren of Ferdinand Raimund
  • The Graves of Nicolaus and Joseph von Jacquin
  • The Wedding of Franz Anton Hoffmeister
  • Stealing for a Saint
  • Domenico Guardasoni and Johann Adolph Hasse: A Strange Connection

Some readers have expressed concern regarding the steep decrease of the frequency of my posts in the last year. As I explained in June 2015, my research is extremely time-consuming and therefore very expensive. If an interested audience is not willing to support this blog with donations, it will have to be discontinued. The readers' unwillingness to acknowledge the costs of my efforts has massively curtailed the output of my scholarly work. It is that simple. My blog has currently more than 1,000 daily pageviews. If everyone of my readers would donate only one US$, I would be more than satisfied.




3 comments:

  1. I would donate money for sure if there would be again more blogs directly related to Mozart,Haydn,Schubert or Beethoven as it was often the case in the past. The last blogs were not my area of interest and this also applies the most topics you´ve planned, if I read the "upcoming posts"...just a feedback from a sporadic reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it ever occur to you that you might donate something for the articles YOU'VE ALREADY READ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure for me as a Haydn researcher to read your past articles which were extremely profound and always well investigated. So I decided to make a monthly donation of 3$ which I hope will be a stimulus for all the other music lovers and music researchers.

    ReplyDelete